Lifting Threads V soft Lift
V Soft Lift Absorbent wires – for facial toning and designing
Over the years, the skin loses its volume and elasticity, and the supporting tissues weaken. At this point, begins a process of sagging skin, which gives the face an older, tired and angry appearance.
In order to repair that, the tissues need to be lifted. The solution to significant sagging of the skin is facelift surgery, however it is an invasive procedure that involves risk and prolonged recovery.
In situations where surgery is not possible or unnecessary, the wires provide a solution for facial toning and designing, with a minimum of risk, with an immediate lifting effect and without recovery time – with an immediate return to your daily routine.
Stretch effect without surgery | No Scars | No recovery time
FDA Approved | European CE certification | Approval from the Ministry of Health
Bring back the younger look of your face and your neck:
- Highlighting jaw line
- Highlighting the cheekbones
- Toning the contours of the face
- Raising drooping eyebrows and eyelids
- Improving the texture of the facial skin and the neck
- Tightening neck laxity
- Lifting excess skin in the chin
Absorbent threads – the triple effect:
- Improving skin texture
- Mechanical stretching of the skin to strengthen the supporting tissues
- Renewal of collagen and elastin production
- young and tight skin for a long time.
- Strengthening the supporting tissues – especially essential for long-term results.
V Soft Lift threads are manufactured in Sweden and are based on PDO (Polydioxanone) which have been used in the medical world for over 20 years as sewing threads in various surgical operations. PDO threads are the safest and most common threads in the field of Medical Aesthetics for lifting, shaping and firming the skin. PDO wires are completely absorbed and disassembled after 6-12 months, depending on the thickness and type of the wire.
This treatment can be combined with any other aesthetic procedure like filler injections, mesotherapy or facial treatments with instrumentation.